Directories in Backendless File Storage can be created implicitly as a result of uploading files using the File Service API. Alternatively, a directory can be created using Backendless console.
To succeed in accomplishing this with ease a developer should follow the next consequence of steps:
- Login to Backendless console, select an app and click he Files icon.
- Navigate to a directory where a new directory should be created (or just stay in the root one).
- Click the New Folder button.
- Enter the name of the directory in the popup and click the Save button.
- The directory is created and can be used right away in console as well as the APIs.