Backendless provides the option to upload files to its file storage either using File Service API or Backendless console.
Backendless console supports online (built into the console) text editor. The editor lets you create new files with just a click:
- Login to Backendless console, select an app and click the Files icon.
- Browse to a directory where the file should be created and click the New File button from the toolbar.
- Enter the name of the file and select a syntax highlighter.
- As the file is being edited, the editor can also highlight syntax errors for most document types:
- Click Save to save the file. It immediately becomes available for download.
Review related topics: