Backendless console is the ultimate tool where a developer can control all aspects of an app.
There many features in the Backendless console, but this topic focuses on the feature that allows a developer to enable or disable users. To experience the feature it is necessary to have at least one user registered with the application.
One can create a user by running the code from Creating relationships between objects using developer console. Once there is a registered user, follow the instructions below:
- Login to console, select and app and click the Data icon.
- The Users table should be selected by default. The table shows all the users registered with the application.
- Find the user which should be disabled (or enabled) and locate the userStatus column. The cells in the column contain a drop-down box with the Enabled and Disabled values.
- To change the user status, make a selection in the drop-down box and then scroll the datatable horizontally all the way to the right.
- Click the pencil icon to save the change. Once user's account is disabled, he will not be able to log in and any API operations executed in behalf of the user will be immediately suspended.
The image below shows the userStats column and the pencil icon to save the change as described above: