A user can be enabled or disabled (deactivated) using Backendless console. To disable a user, follow the instructions below:
- Login to console, select and app and click the Data icon.
- The Users table should be selected by default. The table shows all the users registered with your application.
- Find the user which should be disabled (or enabled) and locate the userStatus column. The cells in the column contain a drop-down box with the Enabled and Disabled values.
- To change the user status, make a selection in the drop-down box and then scroll the datatable horizontally all the way to the right.
- Click the pencil icon to save the change. Once user’s account is disabled, he will not be able to log in and any API operations executed in behalf of the user will be immediately suspended.