Using the Backendless Console for registering app users is the simplest process ever imagined.
This approach requires no coding at all and the created user can login and start using your application right away.
To create a new user using console a developer need to accomplish the following:
- Login to Backendless console, select an app and click the Data icon.
- The Users table is selected by default. Click the Add New button.
- The console adds a new row to the Users table and changes the first editable field into a textbox. Enter all the required fields, scroll the row all the way to the right and click the pencil icon to save the user record.
- If the email confirmations of a user registration, an email will be sent to the user. However, a developer can also change the new account to the "enabled" state.
- If the app user entity contains relations, it is necessary to save the user record first and then create the relations between the user and other data objects.