I would like to know if Business Logic is supposed to work with standalone Backendless?
I'm trying to make something work, but nothing seems to be called.
I successfully upload the compiled java code to my server, but nothing really works, even Timers.
This is the runner.properties (I edited sensible informations like keys and IP of my server)
- # This is main configuration file for Code Runner
- # Application id
- application.id = D58FD012-****-B9C6-****-CD8555A33C00
- # Code Runner ID assigned by Backendless Console.
- application.secretKey = AE211FA6-****-6A48-****-F48E0D3BE900
- # Application version name
- # Default: v1
- application.version = v1
- # Optional argument. Search path for classes which will be used for debugging or publishing.
- # By default Code Runner looks for the ./build/classes directory located in the current directory
- location.classes = ../classes/
- # Optional argument. Search path for jar files which are the dependencies for the code which is debugged or published.
- # By default Code Runner looks for the ./build/libs directory located in the current directory.
- location.jar = ../libs/
- # System properties
- # Don't touch, if you do not really understand this
- system.server.url = http://51.*.*.114/api
- system.redis.master.host = cl.backendless.com
- system.redis.master.port = 6379
- system.pool.core = 20
- system.type = LOCAL
- system.repo.path = ../repo/
- enterprise.allowedHosts = api.backendless.com,\
The Timers and events are visible in the dashboard of the server, under business logic. I can even run the timers and a green popup informs me that it was a success. But nothing is saved in the DB. Here is an example of a timer (Task being a custom table):
- public class TestTimerTimer extends TimerExtender
- public void execute( String appVersionId ) throws Exception
- Task task = new Task();
- task.setTitle("PRETTY PLEASE");
BeforeCreate, AfterCreate, BeforeRemove, AfterRemove, Timers, absolutely nothing works.
I'm starting to wonder if it can even works or if it's a limitation of the Standalone Backendless.
Hope you can help me,
Thanks in advance.