I'm currently trying to implement a timer through the backendless console. I have created the timer, downloaded the java project and opened and built in IntelliJ IDEA into the class folder. I followed the guides here and here to get up and running.
When I navigate to the bin folder of the project and run ./CodeRunner.sh this is the output I get:
- [INFO] JDK from "JAVA_HOME" - /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_171.jdk/Contents/Home
- [INFO] CodeRunner(tm) Backendless Debugging Utility
- [INFO] Copyright(C) 2018 Backendless Corp. All rights reserved.
- [INFO] Version: 4.4.7 Build date: 2018-05-14T13:42:44Z
- [INFO] CodeRunner session is running for 2 hours and will be terminated on 03:35:18.655[UTC]
It never gets past here.
Have checked in the runner.properties file and system.type = LOCAL is present
As soon as I run codeRunner I get some initial output like the following:
- Mitchells-MacBook-Pro:bin Mitch$ ./CodeRunner.sh
- Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 5005
- 08:07:29,298 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext[default] - Found resource [logback.xml] at [file:/Users/Mitch/Documents/BTC%20Markets%20Ticker/BTCMarketsTicker__JAVA_/bin/logback.xml]
- 08:07:29,370 |-INFO in ch.qos.logback.classic.joran.action.ConfigurationAction - debug attribute not set
Not sure if that has anything to do with it.