Server Code - beforeSocialLogin method never called
I use REST API and am firing https://api.backendless.com/v1/users/social/facebook/sdk/login POST request to register and login users. I've created beforeSocialLogin and afterSocialLogin handlers however they are never called. To check if debugger is set up correctly I've also created beforeSocialRegister handler and it looks ok - it is called when the user is created in a database.
What I'm trying to do is to:
1. Register or login user with provided Facebook access token.
2. Create a business logic event handler which will make a call to Facebook Graph API and update created user with more data.
So my questions:
1. Why the SocialLogin handlers are not called?
2. Let's assume the handlers work as expected. Is the Facebook access token passed into them so I can make a call to Graph API?
3. Is it OK, from a security perspective, to store the access token in the Users table for each user?
4. Is there any other way to achieve this?
My app id is CCD7530E-CD7B-3B6E-FF2E-B153FE232B00
Thank you in advance for your response.