v4 Codeless: Try / Catch block produces broken code
Hi Vlad! - I'm going to assume you're the one assigned for codeless stuff ;)
I think the try/catch block is broken, since it is producing weird code output like we've run into before ..
- I created a try/catch block where I want to login a user, then log the same user out in the "finally" chunk.
- When I use the "Logout current user" block in the finally, it "sticks" for the time being
- When I deploy, it gets jumbled when I open the designer again (and other code also disappears)
- Upon closer look at the code, it seems like the "finally" block isn't even created in the code.
- If I add a simple print statement to the finally chunk, it gets created in code (and uses the logout call), but there is that weird parse error with the "99":