100/100 Active Users

Hello guys,

I am still developing my application and when I tried to login gave a message that has reached the limit of active users. In Backendless Console shows that on 05/10/2015 were activated 100 users, but I do not remember doing so many logins that day. Is this right?

Thank you.

Hi Raul,

How many users do you have in the Users table?

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark. 6 users.

Have you deleted any users since October 5th? What is your application ID?

No, but a few weeks ago I deleted about 10 users (all tests).

7513F64B-6A12-0BB7-FF65-A536A9574A00

Raul,

we’re still investigating this issue. Please let me know if you run into any expenses involved with it and I will issue a credit once the issue is resolved.

Regards,
Mark

Mark,

We’re using the free plan so we probably don’t have a refund to receive. Do you know when we are able to use our app again ? We can’t login because the app is blocked.

Thank you

Raul,

You mean the users cannot login? Or the developer cannot login to console?

What if you add a credit card to allow the purchase of additional 1000 users? Do things start working again?

Regards,
Mark

Mark,

I can login in the console but any user can login in my app. We don’t have 100 users and it probably is wrong.

Thank you.

I agree, it does not look right, we just need to more time. I am suggesting a workaround for you to move forward. Once again, we will issue refund for additional users charge when the problem is fixed.

Hi Raul!

Do you remember that you change in this app at last time
(Login configuration, remove users and add them again, etc…)?

Regards,
Kate.

We can reproduce this issue. Support team will notify you about service update in a few days.

Regards,
Kate.

Hi Raul!

Could you check your active users?

Hi Kate,

Users back to zero. Thank you for your support.