Support Topics Documentation Slack YouTube Blog

100/100 Active Users

(Raul Claudino) #1

Hello guys,

I am still developing my application and when I tried to login gave a message that has reached the limit of active users. In Backendless Console shows that on 05/10/2015 were activated 100 users, but I do not remember doing so many logins that day. Is this right?

Thank you.

(Mark Piller) #2

Hi Raul,

How many users do you have in the Users table?

Regards,
Mark

(Raul Claudino) #3

Hi Mark. 6 users.

(Mark Piller) #4

Have you deleted any users since October 5th? What is your application ID?

(Raul Claudino) #5

No, but a few weeks ago I deleted about 10 users (all tests).

7513F64B-6A12-0BB7-FF65-A536A9574A00

(Mark Piller) #6

Raul,

we’re still investigating this issue. Please let me know if you run into any expenses involved with it and I will issue a credit once the issue is resolved.

Regards,
Mark

(Raul Claudino) #7

Mark,

We’re using the free plan so we probably don’t have a refund to receive. Do you know when we are able to use our app again ? We can’t login because the app is blocked.

Thank you

(Mark Piller) #8

Raul,

You mean the users cannot login? Or the developer cannot login to console?

What if you add a credit card to allow the purchase of additional 1000 users? Do things start working again?

Regards,
Mark

(Raul Claudino) #9

Mark,

I can login in the console but any user can login in my app. We don’t have 100 users and it probably is wrong.

Thank you.

(Mark Piller) #10

I agree, it does not look right, we just need to more time. I am suggesting a workaround for you to move forward. Once again, we will issue refund for additional users charge when the problem is fixed.

(Kate Maksimenko) #11

Hi Raul!

Do you remember that you change in this app at last time
(Login configuration, remove users and add them again, etc…)?

Regards,
Kate.

(Kate Maksimenko) #12

We can reproduce this issue. Support team will notify you about service update in a few days.

Regards,
Kate.

(Kate Maksimenko) #13

Hi Raul!

Could you check your active users?

(Raul Claudino) #14

Hi Kate,

Users back to zero. Thank you for your support.