504 Gateway Timeout

Hi guys,
we have urgent issue on our app with your BackEnd. By two hours we receive an “504 Gateway Timeout” error from backendless App on all file under files/web/scripts/ Our ApplicationID is:6133782F-2B74-4EF9-FF67-BCA459626800

20 days ago Mark help us for same problem
Thanks a lot

Hi Valerio,

We’re already working on it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Sergey,
thank you for your swift reply. Is there any way I can solve this issue? It happens quite frequently lately.

Should be working now.
We’re planning to release a permanent fix for the issue on Monday. But still for now it should work fine, please feel free to report if anything goes wrong again.

Thank you… Now work

Hi guys,
we have urgent issue on our app with your BackEnd. By two hours we receive an “504 Gateway Timeout” error from backendless App on all file under files/web/scripts/ Our ApplicationID is:6133782F-2B74-4EF9-FF67-BCA459626800

20 days ago Mark help us for same problem
Now we have te payment version of $25,00
and we have the same problem… can we help as?!?
Thanks a lot

Hi Valerio,

Please accept our apologies for that, seems that the changes we made at that time did not migrate properly into the new version. We’re already working on it and will notify you as soon as we can.

I hope you can quan to first solve.
My clients who rely on the platform are really angry, and now I have confirmed that this month I will take away some of the money from the payment, if you do all the work.
I’m also doing a bad impression with potential new customers who potrebbeno no longer want to work with us.
I hope you understand …
aspect of your information

Should work fine now, please verify.