API SERVICES are vanishing

In the LOGIC view of UI Builder, from time to time, the bottom section on API SERVICES is not visible, although I have ome services deployed. Services as such are working, so this is a kind of display problem of UI Builder.
The bad thing is that when I’m opening a codeless logic view and if the API SERVICES section is not shown, then any present API Service Coding Block is removed from my logic → very dangerous! I had to restore my logic multiple times.

I don’t know how to reproduce this. I’m using Chrome, I’ve deleted all cache data and taking care when editing codeless logic.

Is this a known issue?

Regards,

Hello @Klaas_Klever

Please provide your applicationId.
Thank you for reporting this issue.
I have created an internal ticket (BKNDLSS-25020) so the team can reproduce it and find a resolution.

Application ID is 5BDF0E64-9F03-6F8E-FF75-0E183AF61100

I think I can reproduce it:

• API Services are gone in UI-Builder Coding Logic view
  • I navigate to BACKEND → Business Logic → API SERVICES: I see my services
  • Going back to Frontend → USER INTERFACE → any page → any Coding Logic: Section API SERVICES is back again
  • Browser refresh (F5) of browser window : Section API SERVICES is gone again …

I’m also often work with two tabs showing different parts of console. This might cause this as well …?

Thank you for the detailed description.
At the moment, I cannot accurately answer your question whether this could happen due to two open tabs, since I still need to find out the reason.

@Klaas_Klever thanks you for informing us. This issue now in testing and will be released as soon as possible.

Regards, Dima.