Billing via credit card is generating multiple foreign transaction charges

BILLING VIA CREDIT CARD IS GENERATING MULTIPLE FOREIGN TRANSACTION CHARGES
We have 3 BE apps which are all billed monthly at $15 (Developer Plan). Because the account to which these are invoiced is in a foreign currency (GB £) I am charged by my bank a fixed sum £1.50 per transaction = approx $2 x 3 x 12 ie $72 per annum. This is a ridiculously high proportion of the amount due receivable by you. Could you please investigate alternatives in combination:1. we could pay annually not monthly (I would be prepared to do this); 2. we could pay as a single combined invoice not three separate ones; 3. we could be billed in £ sterling not in US$.
If you could do 3. only, all foreign transaction charges would disappear completely at my end but I would need to be sure that the cost doesn’t just reappear in another format (charged at your end).
If you could do 1. only, the charges would be only one third what they are now.
If you could do 2. only, they would be divided by 12.
Please consider which of these three things you can do to help me.

Backendless Version (3.x / 5.x, Online / Managed / Pro )

Application IDs:

1. PhonicsSamoa: 9F08D43B-00F9-C594-FF61-E8E42B189E00
  2. PhonicsFiji: 78F75A56-2A68-C11B-FFD7-2EAB41C0CB00
  3. PhonicsLiberia: D50FBD57-A6E7-F536-FFED-F06806094F00

Expected Behavior

Would like to eliminate all foreign transaction charges.

Actual Behavior

Costing me $72 a year (paid to our bank) for no benefit to either BE or ourselves.

Thank you
Michael

Hi Michael,

We can bill you annually for each app. The way it works is we process a transaction in the amount of $15 x 12 = $180. The billing system still processes payments monthly, so in order to avoid monthly charges to your card during the prepayment period, we adjust your balance by the amount we charged for the year. This way you will get billed one time and you will still see additional 12 monthly transactions for the amount of $0.00.

Please let me know if you’d like to proceed.

Regards,
Mark