CurrentUser with multiple login

The function UserService.getCurrentUser() gives the below error in console when the user is logged-in multiple times.
the function is suppose to give null or the user object.

Object {code: 3064, message: "Not existing user token. Relogin user to update your user token", statusCode: 400}

BTW, I have enabled 2 simultaneous user logins.

Hi,

could you please provide me more info about steps to reproduce it?
Also, do you use persistent login for both logins? And do you login users in different or in the same browser?

Stanislav

1. Login to application from desktop
  2. In a mobile device, login with same login details.
  3. Try to get the currente user object.

What SDK do you use?

And for step (3), do you get the current user on the desktop or the mobile device?

Hi again,

thanks for describing your steps.
We still can’t reproduce it. So we need more info from you.

1. Do you use persistent login? If yes, do you use it for both logins?
  2. Where did you try to get current user object - in a mobile device or in a desktop browser?
  3. Also would be very helpful if you provide me the code you wrote to repeat it. Maybe we do it in different ways.

Stanislav

I am getting the same issue in my second app, where the multiple login is not enabled…

1. Login in mobile and it works.

2. Login agian in desktop.

Getting the below error message:

{code: 3064, message: "Not existing user token. Relogin user to update your user token", statusCode: 400}

Dear Ramanujam,
if you want us to help you, we need your CODE (just little sample) that causes such error. Without that I can’t figure out what’s wrong with your code. I have no errors following the steps you have provided me. So this is not enough.

Regards,
Stanislav

Dear Stanislav,

The code that I use is NOT a super complex code. The piece of code that I tried is the standard UserService.getCurrentUser().

I am not sure if I can explain better. Please consider this as closed.