Input fields are not selectable anymore

None of my input fields are selectable anymore (except for the ‘standard’ version if you click exactly on the upper bounding box), even on a newly created test app. They can only be selected via the navigation tree. When I hover over them, they have the proper blue selection border with their name, but do not become selected when clicked.

App ID: B4CD9FA4-6307-B82A-FF04-756A6D71E000

I’m assuming that someones been tinkering with UI Builder and this is a side effect, since it happens with a clean app. If someone can take a look when you can it would be appreciated.

I’m in no big rush, since I need to spend the next day or two planting potatoes anyway. Spring finally came to upstate NY!

Thanks!

Hi Roger,

Trust the potato planting went well :wink:

I connected to your app to see if I can experience the problem. Unfortunately, I could not reproduce it. Here’s a screen recording:

Could you try it perhaps in Incognito mode of your browser?

Regards,
Mark

Incognito and turning off all extensions has no effect. However, switching browsers from Firefox to Brave fixes it. I had forgot that I recently switched to using Firefox after a long hiatus.

Potato planting is going well, we got 1/2 of them in before we were rained out, so we’ve just been working in the greenhouse today.

Roger

Hi Roger,

I was able to reproduce the problem in Firefox. I usually use Chrome and the problem doesn’t happen there. I created a ticket for the issue, for tracking purposes the ticket number is BKNDLSS-28341

Regards,
Mark

Hi @Roger_Quennell

I was able to reproduce it as well, and until it’s fixed you can use the following workaround:

• just click on the top area, because a half area takes an input element and it doesn’t pass the click event

1 Like

Hello @Roger_Quennell

We’ve just updated cloud servers with a fix for the issue you described above. Could you kindly let us know whether fix works for you well?

Regards,
Inna

It works for me as well.

Roger