Is it possible in any way that I use Facebook login to create a "customer" data entity?

Is it possible in any way that I use Facebook login to create a “customer” data entity, and not register and sign in a user entity.

The issue is that customers at my app are not that committed to the app, and I want to give them two choices:

1- View all products without being able to like or add any item to the favourites.
2- Sign in with Facebook and have several extra features.

I already have users type and don’t want to have a “type” feild in my user’s properties cause customers will have different properites and actually just few properties.

Another reason I want to use Facebook login is that I don’t want fake customer’s names.

Thank in advance for you help.

Omar

Hi Omar,

How would you be able to identify such a “user” if they are not logged as a user into your app? I think they would have to be recognized as a user in the app just so you can perform exactly the type of checks you’re talking about. When someone logs in via Facebook, they do not need to register again, Backendless will create a user account automatically. This is actually beneficial for your app since such a user would have the FacebookUser role which may have its own data access policy.

Regards,
Mark

Dear Mark,

That was a clear and helping answer.

Thank you,
Omar