Support Topics Documentation Slack YouTube Blog

Page content lost!

I experienced some system issues in UI Builder approx. 30 minutes ago.
UI Builder didn’t load without errors and also the app wasn’t running because JavaScript functions couldn’t be found anymore.
Now it seems, that the system is back, but one of my pages is completely empty!!
I investigated with the file browser in /ui-builder/containers/default/pages/ and see that the page folder is still there, but content is missing therein. The file page.json shows no content whereas there are still components in the components folder.
Could you please check and (hopefully) restore this page? A lot of work has gone into it …

AppId = 5BDF0E64-9F03-6F8E-FF75-0E183AF61100
empty page = scockpit

Regards,

Hello @Klaas_Klever

We are restoring your data now

Regards,
Viktor

Hi, @Klaas_Klever Could you check now? If something is missing, indicate what exactly you think and when was the last time.

@Marian_Koreniuk
I still see nothing in page “scockpit”.
In folder /ui-builder/containers/default/pages/scockpit I see that index.html is empty and page.json only has empty objects. My components are however still listed in folder “components”.

Would be good if you could restore the folder " /ui-builder/containers/default/pages/scockpit" to a state of this morning ( ~ 11 am central european summer time).

@Klaas_Klever

Could you check again?
It should be ok now.
If something else is missing, notify us
Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards,
Viktor

Looks good!
I’ll check the rest of the pages and let you know in case …
Regards,