latitude protected => "50.0795375
" (11)
longitude protected => "14.4314003
" (11)
categories protected => array ()
metadata protected => array ()
objectId protected => NULL
table_name => "MyTableName" (5)

Backendless API return error: Unable to search/add geo points. Invalid coordinates. Error code:4002.

Please can you tell me, where is my mistake?

Thank You.
A.

Hi!

Please check if latitude/longitude are numbers.
Also you can use doc examples:
https://backendless.com/documentation/data/php/data_relations_with_geo_points.htm

Latitude/longitude are numbers to be sure, i parsed to (float). But still the same error :-/

Having the same issue here, any Idea whats up?

have you tried an example from here https://backendless.com/documentation/data/php/data_relations_with_geo_points.htm ?

Hey Sergey,

The thing is, I’m not adding any geopoints.

I have a PHP web service, it fetches a row from an Order table. Order table contains a related 1:1 customer (a User Class). A user class has a 1:M relation with a table called Address. And as you guessed, Address table has a geolocation column (1:1). All the relations have autoload on.

What happens is when I update the Order, I get that 4002 error as mentioned in this post title. If I remove the geolocation from the related Address table, the update goes through just fine.

Why is that happening? Or what am I doing wrong?

note: even the geolocation column in the Address table has an autoload on. I need to have all the above relations mentioned with autoload on as my requirement.

Hey Sergey,

The thing is, I’m not adding any geopoints.

I have a PHP web service, it fetches a row from an Order table. Order table contains a related 1:1 customer (a User Class). A user class has a 1:M relation with a table called Address. And as you guessed, Address table has a geolocation column (1:1). All the relations have autoload on.

What happens is when I update the Order, I get that 4002 error as mentioned in this post title. If I remove the geolocation from the related Address table, the update goes through just fine.

Why is that happening? Or what am I doing wrong?

note: even the geolocation column in the Address table has an autoload on. I need to have all the above relations mentioned with autoload on as my requirement.