Push Notifications tended from Backendless Console

Hellow again,

I can’t receive into my device any push notification sended from Backendless Console, … but i receive ok all the push notificacions and messages sended from another device using the subscribe API option.

I have a server API key declared in the Console and I put the Google project number in the register sentence.

When my App receive a Backendless push notification I make an android “NotificationCompat.Builder” sentence to show the notification.

Must the Backendless push notification show itset into the notification center?

Thanks,

May you attach a Screenshot of what exactly you send via console?

Ok, here are two tests vía consola to my device.

sorry, in this moment I can´t attach a JPG file …

file:///Users/JMM/Downloads/Backendless.webarchive

file:///Users/JMM/Downloads/Backendless.webarchive2.webarchive

http://support.backendless.com/public/attachments/c5d4a896a06a01bbbc52a99065dcfc5d.png</img>

yes.

Well, all that was posted is this (and these are not screenshots):

file:///Users/JMM/Downloads/Backendless.webarchive
file:///Users/JMM/Downloads/Backendless.webarchive2.webarchive

Hellow,

Here are two tests vía consola to my device …

http://support.backendless.com/public/attachments/4941f10cfa6b2d87abb178b6eda65f61.JPG</img>

http://support.backendless.com/public/attachments/ad188450064d9b9d7c44eebca9b62d3c.JPG</img>

4941f10cfa6b2d87abb178b6eda65f61.JPG

ad188450064d9b9d7c44eebca9b62d3c.JPG

I see that you don’t send headers with the notification.

Try to send message again, but paste the following into “Headers” field: “android-content-text”:“content text”, “android-content-title”:“content title”, “android-ticker-text”:“ticker text”

The same problem … I can´t receive any push notification with headers into my device.

Try to use default BackendlessBroadcastReceiver - declare it as receiver in the manifest, and try to send message with headers again. This way we shall find out if the problem is in your code.

Also if you can post here your class extending BackendlessBroadcastReceiver - it would be helpful for us.
Thank you!

This always has been my receiver definition into the manifest file:

<intent-filter>

&lt;category android:name=&quot;apps.jmm.cat.sharemyneeds&quot; /&gt;
&lt;/intent-filter&gt;

</receiver>Is necessary a specific BackendlessBroadcastReceiver class to receive a push notification? Then … if an user is out from my App … can he recibe the push?

Do you also have this in the android manifest?

&lt;uses-permission android:name=&quot;[APP PACKAGE NAME].permission.C2D_MESSAGE&quot;/&gt;
&lt;permission android:name=&quot;[APP PACKAGE NAME].permission.C2D_MESSAGE&quot; android:protectionLevel=&quot;signature&quot;/&gt;

Did you enable the API in the google console?

Hello, Same problem here for me also, i’m stuck with backendless push notification. Not even single notification i could see using the default BackendlessBroadcastReceiver any body please help me.

This is my manifest,

<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.INTERNET”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.WAKE_LOCK”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“feelzdroid.backednlessgcm.permission.C2D_MESSAGE”/>

<intent-filter>

&lt;category android:name=&quot;android.intent.category.LAUNCHER&quot; /&gt;
    &lt;/intent-filter&gt;
</activity>

<receiver android:name="com.backendless.push.BackendlessBroadcastReceiver"
    android:exported="true"
    android:permission="com.google.android.c2dm.permission.SEND">
    &lt;intent-filter&gt;
        <action android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE"/>
        <action android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.intent.REGISTRATION"/>
        &lt;category android:name=&quot;feelzdroid.backednlessgcm&quot;/&gt;
    &lt;/intent-filter&gt;
&lt;/receiver&gt;

in my main activity i’m doing like this,
Backendless.initApp(this, YOUR_APP_ID, YOUR_SECRET_KEY, “v1”);

Backendless.Messaging.registerDevice(“183254839430”, “default”, new AsyncCallback<Void>() {
@Override
public void handleResponse(Void aVoid) {

Toast.makeText(MainActivity.this, "Registered", Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
}

@Override
public void handleFault(BackendlessFault backendlessFault) {

Toast.makeText(MainActivity.this, backendlessFault.getMessage(), Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
}

});
If i send any message with appropriate header, push notification wont come at all.

Do you see if the device in Backendless console? (it is on the Messaging screen, the Devices tab).

Yes mark, its appearing there… Device + Device ID everything appears there. Why i’m not getting any notification?. Please check my code, i have posted full code. Anything else, ask me. ill give u the details.

Did you put google server API key into Backendless console?

Also, did you enable GCM API in google console? it should look like this:
https://monosnap.com/file/FJwgxyvZ7XNQT3MJCoapmqMjK4mciw

Hi, yes, those stuffs are perfectly done, I’m able to register device easily, to do that GCM services should be enabled right, if I send push notifications from all server, it’s not reaching my mobile. That’s is the problem. Please check.

Thanks

Hi, yes, those stuffs are perfectly done, I’m able to register device easily, to do that GCM services should be enabled right, if I send push notifications from all server, it’s not reaching my mobile. That’s is the problem. Please check.

Thanks