retrieve and display data from back endless

I have data base in back endless with fields admission number, student name, address, parents name. I want to display the same in UI.how can we code to retrieve data and display in iOS 8 objective c?

Hi Munavar,

Please take a look at our documentation, here are many examples of using different Backendless Services.
Regards Ilya

hai Ilya Veklenko,

I have table in back endless with fields admission number, student name, address, contact . I want to display the same according to login credential.for example, I have login with username “username” and password “password”, then while I am login, the next page should be return the particular user’s details.
for that how can we retrieve data and display in iOS 8 objective c?

Munavar,

Let’s take it one step at a time. Do you have user login implemented already?

Mark

Mark Piller,

Yes, I have already implemented login section. Then I want to retrieve and display details in User Interface according to above condition. If you customise the code for the same ,It will be the great help for me. Waiting for your replay.

Do you need to display information directly from the user profile or some data related to that user? If the latter, did you structure the data tables with relations to/from the Users table?

Mark Piller,

yes I have a user login table and a master detail table, these two tables are connected with object ID.
So I need to display the details from master detail table as per the user login credentials??

Hello, you have to load related data from master detail table and show it in your application.