Saving new object problem

My app (iOS & Swift) has been running this function for months without problems. All of a sudden today, anytime I try to create a new object on my server I keep getting this error:

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘NSUnknownKeyException’, reason: ‘[<UIImage 0x7f90f3076a50> valueForUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key CGImage.’

Here’s the code that throws the error:

let dataStore = backendless.data.of(Chat.ofClass())
dataStore.save(
storedChat,
response: { (result: AnyObject!) -> Void in
let obj = result as! Chat
print(“Chat has been saved: (obj.objectId)”)
self.publishMessageAsync(“new_message”,type: “new_chat_message”,chatId: (self.storedChat?.objectId)!)
},
error: { (fault: Fault!) -> Void in
print(“fServer reported an error: (fault)”)

})

Any ideas here? I noticed this is happening ANYWHERE in my app where a new object is being saved to the server, updating and deleting work fine, but creating a new object crashes the app every time.

Thoughts?

What is version of the Backendless SDK do you use?

What is the version of the OS?
Does it happen in the emulator?

My server is running 3.0.0 and the sdk on the device is 3.0.40 I think it might have been updated via CocoaPods. Also, the app is compiled for iOS 9. It happens in the emulator and on physical devices.

Are you using Standalone Backendless?

Yes I am

I see. Unfortunately, we cannot help you as Standalone Backendless is not a supported product anymore. It was announced about a month ago: https://backendless.com/farewell-backendless-standalone-hello-backendless-pro/