Urgent - Sudden error when accessing table

Hi,

All of a sudden this morning, without changing anything on the request, I started getting the following error on one given request :

Wrong json format: Cannot deserialize value of type `java.lang.String` from Array value (token `JsonToken.START_ARRAY`)
 at [Source: UNKNOWN; byte offset: #UNKNOWN] (through reference chain: java.util.LinkedHashMap["properties"])

My App ID is D7075715-5086-625A-FFAB-39C2F40FB200
The CloudCode function is ready4sea/fullList
The request parameters are {"tableName":"Countries","whereClause":"status>0","properties":["objectId","localizations","nameLoc","emoji"],"sortBy":"nameLoc"}

Thanks

hello @Nicolas_REMY

we are sorry that you have this issue, it is a regression from our side. But to fix it we need to know how do you call the method

Could you please clarify ? I will try and find one example, but I also need to understand what you need to know :slight_smile:

@Nicolas_REMY I need to know how to call the method, for example via cUrl, or via SDK, or via some other integration tool

1 Like

Perhaps the easiest example is the one in the loadCountriesList in my app.

Simply

Tell me if this is not sufficient.

I added the authorization for NotAuthenticatedUser on this table, in case you need it.

@Nicolas_REMY thank you very much it was very helpful for us, and I was able to reproduce the issue on you application. Now I have reverted the changes we have made, and I will let you know before the next release with the fix of the issue

Thanks for the feedback. Can you confirm that there should not be any issue anymore ?

there should not be issue anymore

1 Like