UI Builder 'Panel' component throwing error which is effecting logic contained within panel

Hi,
I’m back again with this problem. Recently pages with existing panel components are throwing errors with their logic if they are contained by a panel component. But, if I delete the ‘old’ panel component and replace with a new one, all works correctly.
The issue is if I remove panel components the repeaters require resetting along any data binding.
Ive attached screen shot of error and the page with just a panel component.
Regards,
Paul
page url - https://eu.backendlessappcontent.com/45F4AD7D-0C9A-4A6A-FF23-2666FDC93000/7F2FE6D0-B7ED-4D21-9F2A-9C0C2AF3373C/files/ui-builder/containers/default/index.html?page=testPageLayout

Hello @Paul_HIllen

Thanks for sharing this issue with us!
The error should not affect your app, it is just trying to load an image with an invalid URL. So, you do not need to remove the entire component with its children, just clear the property by clicking on the “cross” icon

It seems like the component has invalid background-image property, it shows an empty input on the designer but in the runtime, it has background-image: url(none)

We already have a ticket BKNDLSS-28852 to fix the control, so could you please describe the steps to reproduce the issue and I will add it to the ticket

Regards, Vlad

Hi Vlad, I’ve been using a template blank page all the way through this app development. The error has only started to show. It’s not on old pages but does appear to crop up on ‘heavily’ worked pages.
Sorry I can’t be more percise.

ok, try to clean up the background-image style instead of removing the entire panel

@Paul_HIllen

We’ve just updated cloud servers with a fix for the issue you described above. Could you kindly let us know whether fix works for you well?

Regards,
Inna