Upload Hosted Api Service Error

Hey guys,

I’m trying to upload a Hosted Api Service but I get the error:

Can not parse generic service: BackendlessServerException: Undefined error, cause [CodeRunnerError] Code: 0; Msg: com/backendless/files/router/IOutputStreamRouter; Class: class com.backendless.coderunner.commons.exception.CodeRunnerException

IOutputStreamRouter is a backendless interface so I’m not sure why it would throw this error.

Let me know if you guys need any more information.

Thanks,
Stephen

Hi, Stephen.

Did you successfully upload other hosted services?

Yes I have. I only see this problem if I use IOutputStreamRouter.

Can you send us a small sample project that reproduces this error at support@backendless.com ?

Sent

Stephen,

here’s what you have in your zip:
http://support.backendless.com/public/attachments/82084f895b18d2c7bcec871e24e275ab.jpg</img>

This is wrong as the requirement for the deployment is the archive must contain just the compiled classes and their dependencies. Simply zipping up your project directory will not work.

82084f895b18d2c7bcec871e24e275ab.jpg

I am not zipping up the Intelli J project and attempting to upload that to backendless if that’s what you’re assuming. I zipped it simply to send it via email. This is the project itself where I generate the .jar file which is ultimately what I attempt to upload to backendless and get the errors. Would you like me to send the .jar file instead? You can also build the .jar from that project.

Hi Stephen,

Just to be sure that we’re on the same page - please send a JAR file, too.

I managed to reproduce the error. Thank you for reporting.

The internal task with ID BKNDLSS-13221 has been created. We shall notify you as soon as we resolve the problem.

Hello, Stephen.
I check your code and found that you use old version of our sdk. Please, download new one.

The backendless sdk version I’m using is 3.0.20.1. Is this not the most current version?

Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 12.35.42 AM.png