What is the price for data transfer in-out, when loading a files from file service?

Hi Guys.

I can’t find any price of data transfer in/out from file service, where can I find that?

/Martin

Hello Martin

Uploading and downloading from file service is free. All you may buy additionally is extra storage if you need more then 20 Gb of space stored in Backendless. (1$/month). Here is documentation for file service, just in case https://backendless.com/documentation/files/android/files_overview.htm

Regards Anton

Hi Anton.

Thanx for your super fast reply, awesome!!

That’s amazing, but every other Cloud service ( AWS, Google Cloud Storage ), charges for bandwidth usage?

What if I put, lets say video content on your service and show that in my mobile App, wouldn’t that cost anything at all, since it would require a lot of bandwidth going out from your servers?

/Martin

You need to consider that every preview of your video will be a separate API call. We provide a free limit of 50 API calls/sec. You can control your average API calls/sec by using analytics in Manage section. If the free limit is extended - you’ll need to purchase additional API calls/sec function pack, it’s available via Backendless Marketplace.
Hope it helps.

Regards Anton

Amazing, thanx for the awesome customer service Anton :slight_smile:

Have a great weekend!

/Martin

Thanks Martin!

At your service :slight_smile:

Regards Anton