When I login a user I no longer receive the user object but only a transactionId

This was working for months and now suddenly I am no longer able to get the user object.

Backendless Version (3.x / 5.x, Online / Managed / Pro )

Managed

Client SDK (REST / Android / Objective-C / Swift / JS )

Node v14.5.0
JS v6.1.4

Application ID

1FD8970D-29A4-9D76-FF5E-678A1A2A5600

Expected Behavior

When I call: const userObject = await CloudService.backendless.UserService.login(
user.username,
user.password,
true
);

1. Expected result is the user object is returned with all user properties. This used was working properly but now it’s not.

Actual Behavior

We used to receive all user properties, but now we only receive:
{"___class":“Users”,“transactionId”:“SMd31d1adc2227419d8b390d56587a41f0”}

Additionally, when I save records to other tables, the ownerId is now blank. It used to save the ownerId with the new record based on the currently logged in user.

Also, if I call Backendless.UserService.getCurrentUser() I receive only the above object with no actual user properties.

Please help!!!

Hello @Justin_Rich

Are you using Twillio to login users? If you do not use this plugin for user login, does the response come the same?

Regards,
Inna

Hi again Inna, Ok, when I disabled the beforeLogin event handler for the Twilio integration (for this issue: Twilio Integration sends code verification on every login) it also fixed this issue. Now the user object is being returned properly again. I appreciate your help, thank you!!