BackendlessCollection in Business Logic returns inconsistent results

We’re currently focusing on the service slowdown in the cloud version as well as support incidents from the customers with paid support. Unfortunately, as much as we would like, we cannot attend right away to every single reported issue, as a result, there is a backlog of issues. You can “influence” the priority of handling of a problem by purchasing a support plan, otherwise, you’d need to wait until we get to it in the due course. Hope you understand.

Regards,
Mark

Completely understand Mark. The cloud slowdown is what made me roll a standalone server in the first place, so attention there is certainly needed.

I’d just appreciate having an idea of when to expect parity between the cloud and standalone version because it helps with planning. “Not yet” doesn’t really help, but “next week” or “next month” helps immensely.

The current plan is to put forward a documented procedure for updating existing standalone installations. When the cloud version is updated, we would publish the binaries for the standalone update. This way no one needs to wait for a new build of the installer. We have reached an important milestone with the stability in the Cloud today. We will do another roll up of fixes over the next couple of weeks and then publish an update for Standalone as I described.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mark

Hey there Mark - just checking in to determine the progress on the standalone update.

• William