Error 6002. Can't upload the file

9A0EE5CB-E73B-38E1-FF67-55D050082500

…appid

On the screen I can see that request goes to amazon S3, how it should be uploaded to the Backendless App?

I don’t know why you see amazon in the Request URL. After a file is uploaded to FileUploader, it is uploaded to Amazon S3. But, my Request URL looks like in the previous screenshot, I’ve sent you. In that screenshot, I upload a file in request body. Maybe that is why you see s3.amazonaws.com/
?

I send to Backendless file from Amazon S3

It seems we’ve got too many places where it’s may not working, Amazon, Bubble, your logic.
So I would recommend you install Postman or any alternative app and try to upload a file directly to your Backendless app without any additional services.

How can I solve my problem without Postman, with the current setup?

in order to help you we need to see the completed request you do to upload a file to the Backendless API and then we will be able to fix/correct wrong request parameters. Without that we are at a dead end, unfortunately.

would it help if I do this?

Hello @Volodymyr_Humnytskiy

Yes, of course it will help.
We will be very happy to assist you as soon as you provide us with full details of your request.

If you have any further difficulties, please contact us.

I am not a technical person and it is very difficult for me to provide the request. I use your API for my app that I build using nocode tool Bubble.io. I also can use only web version of postman, do not know if it is capable of retrieving the request.

But I will try.

Also, I suspect that my problem is caused because I upload a file from Amazon S3 to your API, ordinary files upload easily

Hello @Volodymyr_Humnytskiy

If you using Postman getting curl is easy:

or

I will work on it, but firstly, want to solve other issues.

Hi @Volodymyr_Humnytskiy

Glad to hear it!
Could you please be so kind and share what the problem was and how you’ve solved it?
It might be helpful for the community.

Regards, Vlad