Facebook login error ( exception of handleOpenUrl)

The mistake is solved. Thank you for that.

I have just a question. I registered my account with Facebook login. How to login with my Facebook account in my app ? When I try to login my registered account, system get error code 3000.

Could provide a ‘detail’ of this error? Maybe screenshot?

FAULT = ‘3000’ [User cannot be logged in] <User cannot be logged in>

http://support.backendless.com/public/attachments/6e68a434ad9f81fb6269725cf1e40a67.png&lt;/img&gt;

My Facebook password is same password for my app account.Is it right ?

My problem is actual. I can’t fix this.

Alican, you cannot login with your Facebook User record using another ‘login’ method. You really will get 3000 fault in this case.

I understand it.

backendless.userService.easyLoginWithFacebookFieldsMapping(

fieldsMapping,

permissions: ["email"],

response: {(result : NSNumber!) -> () in

print ("Result: \(result)")

//go to my main page

let appDelegate:AppDelegate = UIApplication.sharedApplication().delegate as! AppDelegate

let initialViewController = self.storyboard!.instantiateViewControllerWithIdentifier("GeneralTabBarController") as UIViewController

appDelegate.window?.rootViewController = initialViewController

appDelegate.window?.makeKeyAndVisible()

},

error: { (fault : Fault!) -> () in

print("Server reported an error: \(fault)")

})

I have to use nsuserdefaults. If a user who login with Facebook sign out, how does he sign in for next time ?

You wrote: “I have to use nsuserdefaults. If a user who login with Facebook sign out, how does he sign in for next time ?”

How is this associated with Backendless SDK?

This topic is not related with backendless SDK. I asked this question for getting help.This question is special question without Backendless SDK. Thank you very much for your help.

Alican,

For topics outside of Backendless SDK we provide paid support. Let me know if you’d like to get a pricing quote for that service.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Alican,

This issue is fixed in the latest Backendless SDK (pod 3.0.32 release), but the server side fixes yet are not deployed. Hope we do this tomorrow. We will let you know when it will be done.

Regards,
Slava

Hi Alican,

We just deployed a server-side fixes, so you could update the latest Backendless SDK and check your app again.

Regards,
Slava