Flutter and real time updates bug

Hey guys,

I just testing out Real Time updates with Flutter. Found one serious issue.

Once RT is enabled and I have listener on update, once I change some data in my backend, it will give me 500 internal server error. However data will be changed successfully.
If I comment out RT in my app - it works fine.

One of the Errors can be found internally
Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID DF3717C6-4833-13F0-FF74-7A6D9D14B200 has been created and we will be investigating the issue.
<…>

Also, it doesn’t seem remove listener gets triggered at all, once something gets deleted from the table.

Hi @Aurimas_Deimantas

Can you please provide the sample code you use to change the data and to subscribe listeners?
Also do you test your app on Android or iOS?

Best Regards,
Maksym

https://develop.backendless.com/RealTimeDemo

Delete doesn’t seem to work, but update works without crashing :confused: Let me know if you’d like to debug crashing together, I think it might be a specific bug and we might be able to track it down. I suspect something within async request calls

Guys, original issue with internal 500 error is still not fixed. Just got another one:
Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID C02AC0EC-5F13-7D75-FF71-4C2ECDE6EB00 has been created and we will be investigating the issue<…>

We have the same issue here :slight_smile:

Hi @Aurimas_Deimantas

As Sergey mentioned, the 500 error fix will be delivered soon. Also we are currently working on delete listener not working for Users table. We will notify you once this will be fixed too.

Best Regards,
Maksym

it is a server side issue internal ticket BKNDLSS-20221

Hi @Aurimas_Deimantas

The issue with internal 500 error has been fixed. Now we are working on delete listener issue. The internal ticket is BKNDLSS-20210. Stay tuned!

Best Regards,
Maksym

1 Like