Cannot reproduce your issue.
Tried this requests on Android:

Backendless.userService.login()
Backendless.userService.isValidLogin()
Backendless.data.of().find()
Backendless.data.of().save()

All requests successfully copleted.

Regards, Nikita.

Could you share your Backendless initialization logic? Or even a working streamlined example?

I understand that you were not able to replicate the issue, but I need more information to try to replicate success.

What I know is that my application code works fine with the exception of this reported push notification issue with Flutter SDK version 7.3.5, and when I change only the Flutter SDK version to 7.3.6 my application no longer functions properly with seemingly all Backendless requests returning with the aforementioned “Content type” issue.

So something changed such that successful Flutter application code needs to be different between 7.3.5 and 7.3.6 and I have no direction on what that should be.

Please provide some kind of description of what else changed besides push notification code with the 7.3.6 release or preferably some working Flutter app example at 7.3.6 such that I can try to identify what is amiss.

Hello @Mark_Moline

We see your message and @Nikita_Fedorishchev will answer you as fast as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, @Mark_Moline.

Nothing changed, just was updated the reference to Android-sdk with fix of this problem(changes of Android-SDK you can find here: Releases · Backendless/java-sdk · GitHub).
I just ran the example project in flutter-sdk lib.

Regards, Nikita.

Hi Mark,

Does the content type problem happen if you create a minimal app that say makes one API call?

Regards,
Mark

Hello, @Mark_Moline.

Issue has been fixed in 7.3.7 version.

Regards, Nikita.