Support Topics Documentation Slack YouTube Blog

How to iterate through with users id in Dataquerybuilder

Yes

try to wrap each objectId into quotes in your loop and then concatenate it into a single one string, check what you’ve got by printing it into output

Sorry to bother u but I am having a little problem with it could u give me an example, OR just a rough work of how to do this.

Hello @vladimir-upirov.
How about this can I get the all user the current user is following by retrieving them from relation?

Please provide your DB schema, how followed users are related to the user

Arit. I made the current user follow some users and on the Users table I had created a column named “currentUserIsFollowing” and made a relation to Users table to the users the current user is following. Now I want to retrieve them all so as to get their post.

Hope you’ll get how to make it using Android SDK, but here is an idea using JS:

let currentUser = await Backendless.Users.getCurrentUser() // retrieve current user
let relationsQuery = new Backendless.LoadRelationsQueryBuilder() // create relations query builder
relationsQuery.setRelationName('currentUserIsFollowing') // set relation column you'd like to fetch
let followingUsers = await Backendless.Data.of('Users').loadRelations(currentUser.objectId, relationsQuery) // fetch relations for specific (current) user, result is a list of following users

Also I would recommend to take a look on our Blog Post serie “How to build a Social App Backend using Backendless”.

Regards,
Stanislaw