I am getting this error "…None of the handlers were able to invoke the target service. The service may not be found:com.backendless.services.persistence.PersistenceServiceForClients. Make sure exceptions are logged - check server log for details…”"

Are you looking for help?

This is a support forum for reporting issues related to Backendless services. Please note that due to our support policy we cannot provide you help with debugging your code, consulting in regards to any language or third-party library usage. For this kind of questions we recommend using more appropriate forums like Stack Overflow.

In order to suggest you a quality solution, we shall usually ask you to provide the details mentioned below first. Including them into your topic right away helps us to start investigating your issue much faster.

In case you have a suggestion or an idea, the details below are not always required, though still any additional background is welcome.

Backendless Version (3.x / 5.x, Online / Managed / Pro )

Client SDK (REST / Android / Objective-C / Swift / JS )

Application ID

Expected Behavior

Please describe the expected behavior of the issue, starting from the first action.

Actual Behavior

Please provide a description of what actually happens, working from the same starting point.

Be descriptive: “it doesn’t work” does not describe what the behavior actually is – instead, say “the request returns a 400 error with message XXX”. Copy and paste your logs, and include any URLs.

Reproducible Test Case

Please provide a simple code that could be run in a new clean app and reproduce the issue.

If the issue is more complex or requires configuration, please provide a link to a project on Github that reproduces the issue.

Same Problem. Unable to log in.

Hi Mehak

did you read topic template before posting? =)
In order to help you with your issue we need to have additional information

Regards, Vald

I am having an error and my app is not able to connect to backendless. Error is coming up “none of the handlers were able to invoke the target service. The service may not be found. Check server log for details”

I just checked our service, and everything works well, console, api, coderunners, …

so, please provide your appId

App id = E2D9D645-E2D7-C841-FFFC-0F56AF709800

appid: F39A9B04-9157-BDBE-FF11-08406E774700

App Id : 55F928E7-9D6E-937F-FF72-80924AE09B00

app id : 59FB34A3-902F-A9A3-FF05-5E39D06AF100

Same problem for the past hour APPID:

Summary

F2D98190-96F7-34E3-FF68-14FB0A905300

the issue has been fixed, could you confirm it please

problem solved. Thank you