Invalid where clause error

@Ayaz_Khan ,

You should create additional column which will hold location as a point and use that column in queries. Unfortunately there is no other way.

Regards, Andriy

@Andriy_Konoz ,

Thanks for your support.

@Andriy_Konoz,

I have a bulk of records in many tables which have separate latitude and longitude columns how can I create a new column and merge latitude and longitude in Point(…) because at a time query takes only 100 records. Is there any simple way?

Hello @Ayaz_Khan

You can use the generated column Introducing The Generated Columns Feature | Backendless

Regards,
Inna

Hi @Inna_Shkolnaya ,

There is no option for location points in generated columns.

I need to generate a column for location points(latitude longitude). I have separate columns for latitude and longitude

Hi @Ayaz_Khan ,

My colleague misguided you a little bit. Generated columns concept will not work for your case.
You will need to create a client side script which will iterate over each of those tables and generate value for new column of “Point” type. To iterate over all records you will need to use pagination since you can extract only up to 100 records per request. You can check this link to get more information about pagination in Backendless Data Service.

Regards, Andriy