Problem using login function in. NET

Can you try with asp .net core app and login from website?

You are starting one app but from two devices. I think it’s different to start one app no two devices and to login in one website from two devices. There information stroes in the webserver.

@Intern_Xchange wait a moment.

okay

Is that the correct way to see the currently logged in user?

BackendlessUser user = Backendless.UserService.CurrentUser;
                await context.Response.WriteAsync((string)user.GetProperty("firstName"));

@Intern_Xchange, yes, that’s the right way.

What happened with asp .net core test?

@Intern_Xchange, this is in progress.

Regards, Nikita.

Okay. When it is going to be ready?

@Intern_Xchange, I think today tomorrow I’ll let you know.

Okay thanks!

We just want a demo . Net app, does not need to be written by you.

@Intern_Xchange, can you provide a code for a simple Asp.net application where this problem is reproduced?

We decided that we will not continue developing our product with the platform that you work for. First of all, we are having issues using the libraries that are meant to make the process of building an app easier. Second of all, your complete lack of interest in our problem and the fact that you did not even read the topic of the problem show how much their support forum (mostly you) are completely useless. Goodbye from us.

I am sorry you feel this way. I would not call 36 messages in a single support topic a “complete lack of interest”. Not only we read your post (all messages in it) we tried reproducing the problem in order to assist you. Anyway, good luck to you, hope you find a better home.

The topic of our problem includes ‘. NET’. Your coworker said that he tried reproducing the error in Xamarin project for Android. I do not think that he had read the topic. Second of all,

. ‘Today tommorrow’ does not seem really professional.

Speaking of professionalism, I’d start with having a real name in the account :slight_smile:

Let me know if you’re interested in solving the problem, so both of us can spend time productively.

Regards,
Mark

It is our decision whether or not we want to use a real name. Please learn to write formally, for example, do not write ‘I’d’, write ‘I would’. Hope we helped you look a bit more professional in the eyes of people that you are trying to deceive.

Thank you for your proper English lecture. Good luck to you.

Good luck to you too. Hope we part without bad feelings.