Requires scaling for processing

Hi ,
I am using Springboard plan for prototype APP.
Suddenly, I got the following error, without knowing which usage parameter that hit the limit.
{
“code”: 9070,
“message”: “The API request has been rejected because it requires scaling for processing. Switch to the Cloud9 or Cloud99 plan to enable the Super Scaling option.”
}
Can you advise

1. which usage parameter I should look at that would trigger this error ?
  2. If i continue to use Springboard plan, how do I restore to normal state ?
    Thanks.
    Deric

Hello @Deric_Voon

1. take a look at this comment API request rejected. Multiple location access requires SuperScaling. Please unblock! - #6 by mark-piller

2. what do you mean restore to normal state?

Regards, Vlad

Hi Vladimir,
“The SuperScaling system is engaged when an app needs to process concurrent requests and/or API requests from multiple locations.”
Can you tell me what is the exact number of locations , so that the cut off can be more predictable?
Today, the APP data API got cut off abruptly when max 4 users were playing with the APP.

Restore to normal state - I mean, what do I need to do to get data from the API again.
After 24 hours ?

Hello,

Unfortunately we cannot tell you specific number of locations, however if you keep it low (as low as 1-2) you should be fine. Generally speaking, you will not get a lot of mileage from the Springboard plan for multiuser testing.

The system unlocks your app within 24 hours after it is blocked by SuperScaling.

Regards,
Mark