Server not available

Hi,
I can´t login in the Backendless web console. I attach the warning that I am receiving.
Before this warning, I was facing the same issue that I had last week when I delete a column in a table.
http://support.backendless.com/t/internal-server-error-in-console-browser
In addition I am receiving this fault:

FAULT = 'Server.Processing' [java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'ofertaObjectId.986A7B3C-DF29-BF0B-FF07-C5A40E6D1A00' in 'field list'] <java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'ofertaObjectId.986A7B3C-DF29-BF0B-FF07-C5A40E6D1A00' in 'field list'> 

This column name was deleted in the console.
Please, try to solve this type of bugs because it is hard to work in these conditions.
It´s the second time in a few days that I have problems deleting columns in the tables.
Thanks,
Jose

Hello,

We are really sorry, but some server nodes are currently in maintenance.
Stay tuned, we`ll be restoring regular service as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Kindly regards, Artur.

Hi Artur,

Now I can login, but I am facing the issue that I explained before.

Last week, I had the same issue:

http://support.backendless.com/t/internal-server-error-in-console-browser

In some cases, when I delete a column name I have a server error and I can not access to the data table.

I attach the warning.

Thanks,

Jose

Thanks Jose,
We are already looking into it.

Regards, Artur

Ok Artur.

Please, keep me updated if you solve the problem.

I think you are still facing issues with the server. I am facing unexpected behaviours with several issues (speed response, data tables access, etc…).

I think it´s important to solve them and to guarantee a minimum Service Level.

Thanks,

Jose

Hi Artur,

Any updated info about this issue?

Thanks,

Jose

HI!

we are working on this issue.
do you receive any errors on data console now?