[URGENT] Very slow response time today from the app, web, and console + Bad request errors

seems okay now, thank you for the quick help

@Marian_Koreniuk @Alexander_Pavelko @Andriy_Konoz please have a look at this, it seems backendless 3 has been down for more than 1 hour already, normally we are offline a few minutes at the time but this might be something else

please check and keep me posted, we are having trouble with users in production, thank you

@mark-piller

to replicate you can just try to access the backendless console, which is not responding

please let me know if you are looking into this

Hello, @Alessandra_Saviotti .
The problem has been fixed now.

1 Like

@Marian_Koreniuk same situation, please let me know if you are looking into this, thank you

cc @Alexander_Pavelko @Andriy_Konoz

edit: back to normal now

Hello @Alessandra_Saviotti,

could you please confirm if everything’s ok now?

confirmed

@Marian_Koreniuk @Alexander_Pavelko @Andriy_Konoz we have been down for 4 hours now please look into this ASAP, this is a production system

@mark-piller

thank you, and please let me know when you see this message

The problem has been resolved.

1 Like

hi team, @Marian_Koreniuk @Alexander_Pavelko @Andriy_Konoz I get an internal server error in backendless console and I am unable to reach the server via the APIs.

@mark-piller

app ID: 9088AF67-1648-1726-FF09-A51862BF1A00 (backendless 3)

please help, thank you

Hi @Alessandra_Saviotti,

we’re looking into it.

1 Like

Hello, @Alessandra_Saviotti .

We noticed the problem and started fixing immediately. Now the problem is solved. Check if everything works as it should for you too.

1 Like

Perfect thank you

hi team, @Marian_Koreniuk @Alexander_Pavelko @Andriy_Konoz I get an internal server error in backendless console and I am unable to reach the server via the APIs or console.

@mark-piller

app ID: 9088AF67-1648-1726-FF09-A51862BF1A00 (backendless 3)

please help, thank you!

Hi Alessandra,

We are investigating the issue.

Mark

Hello, @Alessandra_Saviotti

Sorry for the incident, the problem is solved.

Can you double check?