Your application has exceeded a limit of the \"Business Logic deployment size

Hello,
Can you please assist or can your forward to someone else who can assist?

Application ID: 754786F3-C5C6-0C24-FFED-CFAD9896A900

{“code”:11055,“message”:“File Service is blocked: \nPlease contact support to investigate the issue;\nYour application has exceeded a limit of the “Business Logic deployment size” on the current plan. All API calls are now blocked until the limits are increased.”,“errorData”:{}}

Hi @Junior_CHarles

It seems that your Cloud Code deployment size has exceeded the limit for your current plan, with the current value at 59MB while the plan limit is 20MB.

To address this, I can suggest several options:

1. You can consider purchasing additional Enhanced Hosted Service Size packages (20MB each) to increase your deployment size. You have the flexibility to purchase multiple packages as needed.
  2. Another option is to review and optimize your service dependencies. By reducing the number of dependencies in your service, you can effectively decrease the size of your deployment. You can refer to our troubleshooting guide at the following link for more information: Reducing Code Size.
  3. Additionally, you can remove any unused services, handlers, or timers from your application to free up space within your deployment.

Please consider these options to resolve the issue with your Cloud Code deployment size. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

Regards,
Viktor

Thank you @Viktor_Mudrevsky

Is that the additional services I need?

@Junior_CHarles

You need the following functional package:

Please note that this package will increase the limit by 20MB. If you haven’t made any changes to your services or reduced their size, this alone may not be sufficient. In that case, you will need to purchase two of these packages to meet your needs.

Thank you again @Viktor_Mudrevsky
So these are the services I need to update or delete to reduce the size?

@Junior_CHarles

Yes, the size of these specific services is currently exceeding the limit. You will need to investigate which of your services are particularly large. I suspect that there may be heavy libraries in your JS services.

Also, please note that to see the current value of the Cloud Code deployment size, you can navigate to the Billing tab and click on “show usage and charges” for your current plan.

Regards,
Viktor

@Viktor_Mudrevsky

I removed services and check the plan usage. The usage overage is good now, but issue is still showing.

Hi @Junior_CHarles,

The API in your application has been unlocked.

Regards,
Marina