Backendless not accessible right now

Application ID: 4A47197B-AE30-FA84-FF56-0071F4010900

Oops. An internal error [8289eef71bdc3fb185dac2a437ce0429] has occurred. We are working on it. Please try again later

Problem description

Describe what you did in console that led to the error. Please provide a description of what actually happens. Be descriptive: “it doesn’t work” does not describe what the behavior actually is. This will help us with reproducing the problem.

We are just opening a method and it’s taking some time to load.

And we are getting this error at the moment. and we can’t check it because of the issue where Backendless takes time to load.

As we have just discussed in Slack, I have acknowledged the problem.
Channel: general - Backendless - 477 new items - Slack 2024-03-25 16-54-46

1 Like

@mark-piller Hi, do we have any ETA for the issue?

Unfortunately we don’t have an ETA. It was not a scheduled maintenance downtime. We are not taking any breaks from fixing it and it is the highest priority

2 Likes

The service has been restored

1 Like

Are you saying it is 100%? I just had a cloud service die with “Task execution is aborted due to timeout”.

I was misinformed in the local messages. Sorry, it has been hectic. We’re still doing some additional work.

Is there a chance that the service isn’t going to be back up and stable tonight?

All in due time, Team. I’m sorry this is happening.

We are stabilizing it by the minute. Console and all API services should be up now. If you see anything odd, please let us know.

Regards,
Mark

Is there ANY chance a long service call could still time out?

Hi, @Kelly_Oglesby

Everything should work fine now. Do you still have any issues?

Regards,
Serhiy

1 Like

I also got a message:

I have the same problem now.

We are also experience the issue and can not access the platform.

Request URL: https://develop.backendless.com/console/status
Request Method: GET
Status Code: 500 Internal Server Error

Guys, I just posted an update on our blog describing the problem and what we are doing about it:

I appreciate your patience with us; I understand how frustrating it is. We are doing everything we can to restore the system.

Regards,
Mark