I will like money back

Application ID: D188E9E7-6ED4-8D7C-FF3B-D64210C90000
Error UID: D188E9E7-6ED4-8D7C-FF3B-D64210C90000

Application with ID D188E9E7-6ED4-8D7C-FF3B-D64210C90000 does not exist

Problem description

Describe what you did in console that led to the error. Please provide a description of what actually happens. Be descriptive: “it doesn’t work” does not describe what the behavior actually is. This will help us with reproducing the problem.

Steps to reproduce

Please describe steps to reproduce starting from the first action.

1. I was charged 31$ and I deleted everything I stop using the app and the only thing that made me use this platform was because of the professors made us two. I was charged too much money without any explanation many times but this was the largest amount

The charges of $31 were for the app’s usage while it was running per the terms of the agreement. The charges are based on the calculations of the Scale plan:

You were charged exactly the amount that is documented on our website:

But I was not using website for about 3 weeks now since my clases ended. That’s what I don’t understand. I deleted it all before my clases ended. And today I check I got charged and then all of my apps made was back. Which doesn’t make sense at all

The app for which there was a charge was called “youare”. The app ID was FB91F427-D6A5-C981-FF63-AF74E1ADBA00 (it differs from the one you posted in the original message).

The app was deleted today. Until today, the billing activity on the app is as shown in the screenshot from the invoice in my previous message.

To understand how the billing for the Scale plan works, please visit:

Regards,
Mark

Hello @Tsadok_Verduga,

I hope you don’t mind me offering some feedback about your post, since you posted it publicly…

If you are subscribed to a service, that subscription plan is what determines the amount you are billed.
If you were on a paid plan, simply ceasing to use the plan wouldn’t prevent you from being billed.
You need to terminate your subscription.
This is not specific to Backendless.

You claim your professor made you use Backendless, but are you sure you were not instructed to use only the free plan? It would be very unusual (and generally bad practice) for a professor to require students to sign up for a paid plan as part of a course. I suggest checking with your professor to get clarification about what you were supposed to do.

In the future…
For matters like this billing question, which appears to be specific to you, I suggest contacting the Backendless team directly for support instead of posting on a public forum.
You can send a support message: Support | Backendless Backend as a Service Platform
Or send a team member a direct message: About - Backendless Support

(I am not affiliated with the Backendless team. I am just another user on the forum like yourself.)

Best of luck to you.