Add button in push notification event handler

Hi, I have an event handler that works well. It is afterBulkUpdate event handler sends push notification. Also i have a push notification template and send push notification with it successfully.
I need match these together to send push notification with template after bulk update but channel name of my push notification is in where clause of bulkUpdate, how can i get my goal???

Although this is my first option to do in my plan, but we can do another approach, tell me how to put button in push notification in eventHandler and set custom code for it, if you help on this approach, we don’t need to send push notification with template.

This is My APPLICATION ID: 43B8A63C-CC25-BE19-FFD0-A47A21B9BC00

Hi @morteza-hosseini

how to put button in push notification in eventHandler and set custom code for it

If you mean adding a button to a notification using API for sending push notification then there is no way to do that with our SDK directly.

I need match these together to send push notification with template after bulk update but channel name of my push notification is in where clause of bulkUpdate

Can you please describe the case in more details? I’m not sure that I understood you correctly

Anton

Hi, I will try another way, if not succeed will explain more. thank you.