AddBulkXXXListener on a real-time table leads to error messages

Hi,
I am using the .NET SDK to communicate with Backendless and have the problem, that it is not possible to add a listener on bulk events. When I try to add a listener to the real-time table, I get strange error messages in the console (see below).

Backendless Version (3.x / 5.x, Online / Managed / Pro )

Online (EU server)

Client SDK (REST / Android / Objective-C / Swift / JS )

Backendless.NET v6.2.0 (NuGet package)

Application ID

C450F07A-3B7E-D270-FF3E-285F049FCE00

Expected Behavior

I expect that the SDK subscribes to the real time data table and receives events when bulk updates are executed on the table.

Actual Behavior

When I subscribed to a real-time data table and use the AddBulkXXXListener methods to add a method that shall be called, if something was changed on the table, I can see the following error codes in the console windows:

BACKENDLESS LOG:Got result for subscription b89becc8-8879-4aaf-8d92-ccb0d8b72cc7
BACKENDLESS LOG:got error System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2[System.Object,System.Object] BACKENDLESS LOG:Got sub res BACKENDLESS LOG:Got result for subscription b89becc8-8879-4aaf-8d92-ccb0d8b72cc7 BACKENDLESS LOG:got error System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2[System.Object,System.Object]
BACKENDLESS LOG:Got sub res
BACKENDLESS LOG:Got result for subscription b89becc8-8879-4aaf-8d92-ccb0d8b72cc7
BACKENDLESS LOG:got error System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2[System.Object,System.Object] BACKENDLESS LOG:Got sub res BACKENDLESS LOG:Got result for subscription b89becc8-8879-4aaf-8d92-ccb0d8b72cc7 BACKENDLESS LOG:got error System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2[System.Object,System.Object]

Reproducible Test Case

Backendless.URL = configuration.BackendlessServerUrl;
Backendless.InitApp(configuration.BackendlessAppId, brokerConfiguration.BackendlessApiKey);
_logger.LogInformation("Backendless connection established.");

// configure database tables and realtime events
userTable = Backendless.Data.Of<User>();
userTableEventHandlers = userTable.RT();

// register bulk table events
userTableEventHandlers.AddBulkCreateListener(OnBulkUsersCreatedAsync);

private async void OnBulkUsersCreatedAsync(BulkEvent bulkEvent)
{
	var users = await GetUsersFromBulkEventAsync(bulkEvent);
	UsersCreated?.Invoke(this, new UserModificationBulkEventArgs(UserModificationType.Create, new User[0]));
}

Hi @Tim_Riemann

Thanks for the details. Our .NET engineers are looking into it and will reach you soon.

Best Regards,
Maksym

Hello, @Tim_Riemann.

Internal ticket BKNDLSS-24348 was created. Issue will be fixed soon.

Best regards, Nikita,

Hello, @Tim_Riemann, the bug has been fixed. The changes will be included in the next release of the .NET-SDK.

Best regards, Nikita.