addCreateListener only working for the object creator

i have a update and delete listeners working fine but the create listener is only working for the user who created the object
with condition or without it. same not working.

I simplified the code to only do a console log

ServiceOrderOffer_StatusChannel = Backendless.Data.of(‘service_order_offer’).rt();
ServiceOrderOffer_StatusChannel.addCreateListener(

function (SOobj) {
        console.log("Got Offer");
    },
    function (error) {
        console.log(error);
    });

Hello @mohammad_altoiher, I have created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-24662 to investigate the issue

@mohammad_altoiher what is your application id?

App ID 07D0CC0C-4A50-198B-FFFB-78866CCD9600

@mohammad_altoiher you do not receive rt notification because you do not have permission for rest user. AuthenticatdRole and RestRole has the same priority, and if one is DENY, then the operation is DENY. Owner policy has higher priority the system role permission (AuthenticatedRole, RestRole) that it is it works for owners in your case

so for create RT do i need to set permissions for rest user? everything works (update-delete) with no rest user permissions at all

Hello @mohammad_altoiher

If the user edits/deletes an object for which he is the owner, the owner policy will have the highest priority, so there is no need to change any permissions yet. So you need to configure permissions to create for the REST user.

Regards,
Inna

this works for other users just fine with no permissions for the rest user.

i don’t want to give the rest user permissions for security reasons. only ServerCodeUser have permissions to create and edit and delete

We’ll check your uscase deeper.

We perform a test:

• AuthenticatedUser and ServerCodeUser have GRANT for CRUD operations;
  • RestUser, JSUser has DENY for CRUD operations;
  • both, the authenticated rest/js user and servercode user create listener for create operation;
  • servercode user create the object;
  • both users receive the rt notification;

Is this test correct ?
Could you configure, please your app in way that the error occures again. And we’ll tray to perform test with your app.

I did the test
the users do not get the rt event

rt event only works if JSUser have the Describe permission

In our code this permission was disabled too and everything works.
Have you prepared the app as i asked in the previous post in order we can conduct the test your environment ?

its ready
i have set the permissions as you requested

please note im using js client to listen for events