afterUpdate and afterCreate web hooks not triggered at debug

Last Friday I was testing my afterUpdate and afterCreate webhooks on my DeviceInfo table and they were working perfectly. Today I try to test them again using npm run debug and Postman REST client but they are not triggered at all!
Sometimes in postman I receive error 500 Unexpected ‘I’ sometimes success 200. The backendless DeviceInfo table is updated but the webhooks are not triggered at all.
Please advice what could be the problem.
Ps. Sometimes I receive error 502 in Postman response. I check the debug tab in backendless and my webhooks were shown there.
I am working with account: ops@airfind.com
I want to mention that the responce time was very long and 3 duplicated data entires were added in the backendless DeviceInfo table although I created only one.
Please find the Postman response in the attachement.

Update

When I create new entry in the backendless db via postman this is returned as a response:

Internal server error with id 9C010B11-6DD7-FFB9-FFB9-04029ED7EA00

The same post route worked perfectly last week.
Here is a link to a same issue experienced by other people: http://support.backendless.com/t/internal-server-error-with-id_1

Hello!

Are you still facing this issue? If yes - then provide your application id please.
regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

I just tested the web hooks for DeviceInfo table again for both my apps but they were not triggered at all after create or update. However the server 500 error is gone and on create action just one entry in the db is created.

Production app id: CE93DB61-D527-39C4-FF95-FBDAD9A86400
Test app id: 680A9DB0-845B-2994-FF60-FA071B948600

Both have problems with afterCreate and afterUpdate web hooks of the DeviceInfo table
The web hooks were working perfectly last week but this week they could not be triggered both in debug or production mode. I also tried to have only a simple console.log in the web hooks to print a message when they are triggered but nothing happened. In the console is still written: 14:34:06.878 - Waiting for Server Code tasks… although I initiate a create action and the data is stored in DeveceInfo table at backendless.
However the test app has additional web hooks for another table called Order and both of them are working properly. They are not async as the webhooks for the DeviceInfo table. This is the only difference.

If you need I could send you the code used in the web hooks but the code is also deployed on production app and you could get it from there. I just wan to mention once again that both production and test app web hooks were working properly until last Friday. We did not made any change of the code used in the webhooks.

please find my reply in the comment bellow

We’ve reproduced your issue. An internal ticket has been opened, it’s id is BKNDLSS-13723.
Please note that the issue affects only async handlers, so a temporary workaround is to make your handlers sync.
Regards,
Alex

H Alex,

Do you have any update on this ticket?
Our product really depend on async web hook calls and it is very important for us to have them up and ruining as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Dimitar

Hi Dimitar,

I checked the status of the ticket referenced by Alex and it appears as “fixed”. I am not sure if the fix has been deployed to the production servers yet. Have you tried to see if it works as expected?

Regards,
Mark

Hello, Dimitar!

The fix has just been released. Can you try it again please?
regards,
Alex

Thank you Alex.

This looks good now!
Meanwhile I was testing the web hooks and I location another possible problem.
You could close this ticket but please look at my new ticket because it is a showstopper for us: http://support.backendless.com/t/missing-created-and-updated-attributes-on-some-object-send-via-async-web-hooks

Best, Dimitar