API request rejected. Multiple location access requires SuperScaling

Application ID

0BA55BE4-C657-1E1B-FF5C-3CCD794DF600 on the springboard plan.

Expected Behavior

Backend calls should return successfully. Works locally.

Actual Behavior

Backend calls are failing with the following error:

code: 11033
errorData: {}
message: “The application has been blocked due to exceeding a limit.”

When logging in to console, I get the message: API request rejected. Multiple location access requires SuperScaling.

Code is at production right now.
Please advise.

Hello,

This happens when an app on the Springboard plan is in production. The plan doesn’t have the SuperScaling feature and as a result multiple location access is not allowed. To remove the block you need to switch the app either to Cloud9 or Cloud99 plan.

Regards,
Mark

But whats the point of making User service application with mutiple users when users cannot access them, previously it was working fine, Now after even purchasing plans Backendless doesnt work fine

Previously we didn’t have the Springboard plan

please remove the block for my app as well
just for testing purposes, wasted $50 purchasing the springboard but even after a month it’s still blocked. damn.

Hello @KamiMart_KamiMart

We will be happy to assist you. I need to ask you a few more questions so I can understand the problem better. Your application is blocked due to some limit, correct me if I am wrong? And what is your application id?

Hi, my App ID is CCB81162-574A-436D-FF81-72441C794100
Please help me locate what is exactly the API call/access that causes this blocking.
I want to work on my app, and until now I’m not able to do it.

Hi @KamiMart_KamiMart !

As @mark-piller has told before, application on Springboard plan can be blocked due to exceeding limits of “app in development”. In your case our system detected multiple location access. Multiple location acees is not supported by Springboard

Your app will be unblocked in 3 hours after moment when it was blocked.

Regards, Andriy

Regards, Andriy

Well, I need a solution, not repetitive explanation. Please help, where can I restrict those location access? It may solve the problem.