I’m trying to build an API service which has to set a relation.
From the client the user send a code which is referred to the object which has to be related, the parent object is the user (objectId).
- The user sends a string with the api call to backendless
- The api service has to:
– Check if the code is already in a property of the table
– If it’s true get the objectId of the record with the property
– Use it as child to the relation
– Set the relation: parent object is the objectId of the current user of the table Users
So I’ve used the method called PUT
Here a screenshot of the codeless logic