App cloning failed for some internal reason

Your application [TargetAcceso] cloning has failed for some internal reason.

Most probably we’re already aware of the failure and are working on it, but feel free to create a topic at our to inquire about the progress.

The AppID: 147F3E51-266A-AAC4-FF2B-DFE9F84FD200

I tried two times V15 and V16 but not cloning.

Thanks, Mario

Have you checked the log file in the Files section of your app? I believe it will be in the /logging directory.

[INFO] 2022-06-21 15:11:05,012 |pool-7-thread-12|
Cloning developers to app ‘7C39219F-796D-4412-8305-8E54999E13AB’…

[ERROR] 2022-06-21 15:11:05,489 |pool-7-thread-12|
Application cloning failed
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: operationId 112is not valid for persistence operation
at com.backendless.security.operations.DeveloperOperations.getById(DeveloperOperations.java:152)
at com.backendless.management.cloning.CloneDevelopersCommand.lambda$accept$0(CloneDevelopersCommand.java:73)
at com.backendless.datamodel.main.dao.MainJpaTransaction.executeSync(MainJpaTransaction.java:133)
at com.backendless.datamodel.main.dao.MainJpaTransaction.executeSync(MainJpaTransaction.java:98)
at com.backendless.datamodel.dao.JpaTransactionService.lambda$executeMain$0(JpaTransactionService.java:62)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1700)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
Suppressed: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: operationId 112is not valid for persistence operation
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.reportGet(CompletableFuture.java:395)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.get(CompletableFuture.java:1999)
at com.backendless.async.UncheckedCompletableFuture.getUnchecked(UncheckedCompletableFuture.java:25)
at com.backendless.async.UncheckedCompletableFutureImpl.getUnchecked(UncheckedCompletableFutureImpl.java:29)
at com.backendless.management.cloning.CloneDevelopersCommand.accept(CloneDevelopersCommand.java:86)
at com.backendless.management.cloning.AppCloneCommand.apply(AppCloneCommand.java:148)
at com.backendless.management.cloning.AppCloneTask.execute(AppCloneTask.java:132)
at com.backendless.taskman.Task.run(Task.java:107)
at com.backendless.taskman.TimeoutFixedThreadPoolExecutor.executeTaskWithTracker(TimeoutFixedThreadPoolExecutor.java:91)
at com.backendless.taskman.TimeoutFixedThreadPoolExecutor.lambda$invoke$0(TimeoutFixedThreadPoolExecutor.java:39)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
… 3 common frames omitted

[INFO] 2022-06-21 15:41:15,801 |MANAGEMENT_pool-thread-29|
Going to lock app ‘147F3E51-266A-AAC4-FF2B-DFE9F84FD200’ for cloning.

[INFO] 2022-06-21 15:41:15,818 |MANAGEMENT_pool-thread-29|
App ‘147F3E51-266A-AAC4-FF2B-DFE9F84FD200’ is locked for cloning.

Thank you. This is very helpful. I created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-28804 to investigate the issue.

Regards,
Mark

Hi @Mario_Ghersi ,

We fixed problem on our side. Could you please try to clone your app one more time and confirm that problem gone?

Regards, Andriy

I found the V15 and V16 ready clone. Now I execute V17 to check if it’s working proporly

Thanks, Mario

The test clone version was V17 and failed again.

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 11.00.39

Thanks, Mario

Hello @Mario_Ghersi

As I see from the application-clone.log file there were some hang out. I have tried to clone your app one more time and it works now.

Sorry for the delay I try V18 and same problem.

Hello Mario,

Your application TargetAcceso cloning has failed for some internal reason.

Most probably we’re already aware of the failure and are working on it, but feel free to create a topic at our Support Forum to inquire about the progress.

Thank you for building with Backendless!

Hi @Mario_Ghersi ,

According to the logs there were some file system glitches. I tried to clone your app and everything went well. Could you please try to clone application for one more time?

Regards, Andriy

Looks like will be OK V18 in process