backendless backup

Hi I was trying to find some information about how I can backup my data on backendless (backendless hosted version), but I can’t find anything in the knowledgebase or docs. How do I go about backing up my user and data objects or do you back up automatically?

Mike

you can export it to CSV files and than if you need import it https://backendless.com/documentation/manage/mgmt_import.htm

Thanks Sergey

How reliable is the backendless database - If a server or database goes down your side - how likely am I to lose that data from the app? Unless there is a way to export it automatically on a schedule I can see that this might not be the most reliable of backup methods if you see what I mean. Do you offer a paid backup facility to ensure that if disaster does strike I have that data backed up somewhere. Just posing the question so I can think of a strategy.

Mike

Backendless Online service has a lot off backups. And still online service does not provide any SLA. We have a lot of payment plans with support and with out. Please contact sales@backendless.com to get more information about options and prices.

If i have deleted User by mistake, how can i restore it ? Is there anywhere backup by default? It is very important for me now

If you’re on the Backendless Cloud, conducting backups of your app is the responsibility of developer. It can be done using the export functionality on the Manage > Export screen in backendless console.

I see on future, but is it possible to restore data now ? It is very important =(
Maybe your system makes temporary backup by default?

Please contact sales@backendless.com, let them know your app id.

Regards,
Mark

Thanks, but it costs 300=, it is too expansive

Well, make sure you to do your own backup next time…