Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID

Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID BF8D874F-C21D-9D28-FF9F-689D269DD000 has been created and we will be investigating the issue.

Was adding data to my table and i received this message
I have tried clearing the table by using delete-all, but i cant see the data in my table.
What is the best thing to do at this point ?

Could you please describe the steps to reproduce the error? How were you adding the data? Was it with an API call? using data import or manually in console?

Hi

I was adding about 4 objects which are parents to the same child object

// For each of the type, make an update entry.
	for (int i = 0; i < Pref.sE.length; i++) {

HashMap newScheduledSearch = new HashMap&lt;String, Object&gt;();

// First time search, need to dirty
		newScheduledSearch.put("last_updated", TimeHelper.getFirstTimeDate());
		newScheduledSearch.put("finder", Pref.sE.substring(0, 1));

Backendless.Data.of(BEC.TABLE_S_updatelog).save(newScheduledSearch, new AsyncCallback&lt;Map&gt;() {
				@Override
			public void handleResponse(Map response) {
					// TODO Auto-generated method stub
				final String parentKey = (String) response.get("objectId");

// Adds the relation between the keys provided based on the table and fieldname.
				BEHelper.addPCRelationship(parentKey, childKey, BEC.TABLE_S_updatelog, "sw_id");
			}

@Override
			public void handleFault(BackendlessFault fault) {
					// TODO Auto-generated method stub
				System.out.println(fault.getMessage());
			}
		});

Thanks. We got all the errors and have the underlying information. Here’s what would help greatly: could you please post the source code for the following class: BEC.TABLE_S_updatelog ?

They are just table names for the Backendless tables.

public static final String TABLE_S= "SearchWord";
	public static final String TABLE_S_updatelog = "SearchWord_updatelog";

Could you please try removing the validator and the constraint from the last_updated column and see if it makes the difference?

Do I get a medal ? Any freebies would be greatly appreciated

Free Backendless Pro for 1 year or something :slight_smile:

How about some stickers? ))

haha ok.

Please send you mailing address to info@backendless.com

Can you please reset it again, i executed the same code and i get “cannot connect to server”.
I will stop doing these multiple operations for now after this.

Done

I deleted and re-created the “finder” column. Please check if your code can create objects now?

its fixed, thanks for your help.

Do you recall how the column was created in the first place? Did you do it in console or through the code?

definitely the console.

then i deleted it from the console and tried to re-create it but got a duplication column error.

Hello @Sandeep_Kumar
Please create a new topic, as your message does not relate to the topic of this topic.